Today's question is thus:
“If a friend came to you looking for advice on starting a blog, what three pieces of advice would you give them?”
1. Run away from your computer right now.
2. I mean it.
3. Why are you still sitting there?
Okay, maybe not. But I did just finish the A to Z challenge and my brain is slightly fried. (And here I am, blogging again, already?)
Seriously though, here's what to do:
1. If you want to get 20 comments, go out and give 40 comments.
2. Having trouble finding blogs?
3. Join bloghops. This will give you a topic, a built-in audience, and a schedule. I only do bloghops these days. And volunteer to cohost. This will bring even more traffic to your blog.
You can start by joining this bloghop! Click here for A Life Examined.